A Truly All Season Getaway!
Everything You Need to Know About This Retreat
Welcome to Midnight Chalet, a modern A-Frame located in Big Bear Lake. This 2 bedroom 1 bath cabin is near The Village and Lake.
The home includes an upgraded kitchen and bath, and an amazing deck with a firepit and Bbq! Beautiful views of the trees and mountains in the background from our second story will have you never wanting to leave.
Hang outside and Bbq while relaxing by the firepit or spend the day lounging on the large deck immersed in nature. This is truly an all-season getaway!
Kitchen: Fully-stocked kitchen with high-quality cookware, dining ware, utensils, Keurig coffee maker, and stocked coffee, sweeteners, and a wide variety of spices.
Living Room: Includes a Smart TV and a gas fireplace.
Master Bedroom: Located on the second floor with a queen-size bed
Bedroom 2: Located on the second floor with a Queen bed.
Outdoor: rear back deck with a fire pit and new Blackstone BBQ griddle.
Parking: There are two parking spots in front of the house. One can be accessed by pulling in forward in front of the house. The other can be used by reversing in off of Dream St.
Amenities worth mentioning:
- Beautiful views of the trees from our large A-frame window
- Work from home station with a view and high-speed internet
- Great back deck with a fire pit and new Blackstone BBQ griddle
- Two comfortable rooms with memory foam mattresses and hotel-quality comfort
- TV with the ability to log in to any streaming service
- Gas Fireplace in the living room
- Fully-stocked kitchen with high-quality cookware, dining ware, and utensils
- Stocked coffee, sweeteners and a wide variety of spices
- High-quality shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soaps, and lotions all provided
- Bath robes and slippers
- Games and yoga mats
Board games to the right of the fireplace:
- Deck of cards
- Table Topics