Tree-Lined Property with a Serene Feel
Everything You Need to Know About This Retreat
Welcome to Sunset cabin, a cozy, relaxing 2 bedroom 1 bathroom pet friendly cabin in a prime location. Tree-lined property with a serene feel. Beautiful views from the front and back deck.
The home is fully stocked and equipped. Just bring your toothbrush! The unit downstairs can be rented in conjunction to this unit with total occupancy of 10 allowed if both units are rented.
Kitchen: We’ve provided a coffee station for your use, including a selection of ground coffee, teas and hot cocoa for your enjoyment. A tea kettle is located next to the coffee maker, as well as other coffee supplies. The kitchen also features a waffle maker.
Living Room: The living room is a Smart TV. You can use the TV brand remote for controlling the TV (on/off, volume, etc.). You can watch Netflix, Prime, Hulu, Disney+, etc. using your own logins.
Master Bedroom: Featuring a Queen bed and Smart TV where you can stream Netflix, Prime, Hulu, Disney+, etc. using your own logins. Luxury comfortable bedding. You can access the back deck from the Master Bedroom for a view of the beautiful tree lined property,
Bedroom 1: Featuring two Queen Beds with comfortable mattresses, pillows, and quality beddings, both beds are warm and relaxing for long nights of relaxing sleep. Also features a Smart TV where you can stream Netflix, Prime, Hulu, Disney+, etc. using your own logins.
Amenities worth mentioning:
– Sit around the family table on the deck and enjoy the beautiful trees and great company
– Gaze at the stars while you sit on the front deck
– Play games
– Cuddle up and watch something good on the TV/Roku
– Read a book by the fireplace
– Challenge friends/family to an outdoor game of big Jenga or Ladder Toss
– Cook or BBQ and enjoy a delicious meal gathered with friends/family, inside or out
– Walk to the close cafes and saloon for a yummy breakfast or fun night of live music/dancing
– Play in the snow or walk to the snow tube park (race and ropes course in the summer)
– Enjoy our beautiful surroundings by walking to local hiking paths, the boardwalk or lake (see map and details provided)
*Our home has a wood burning fireplace. We ask guests to provide their own firewood, although you may find some is left from previous guests. There should be a lighter on the mantle or in the kitchen. Please take extra care when using the fireplace. Especially important is to ensure that the fire is completely out before you head out or to bed.